Register now for your subsector’s webinar on funding – Giving Ireland 2021
The Giving Ireland 2021 report launched last week, indicates several subsectors of the nonprofit sector saw an increase in fundraised income in 2019. Total Giving in Ireland was €1.78 billion, as a percentage of GDP (Gross Domestic Product), that equates to 0.5% GDP, for that period.
When compared to the UK, if the Irish nonprofit sector fulfilled its potential in attracting sources of philanthropic support to a similar level as the UK (their GDP rate is 0.84%), Irish overall Giving could increase to approx. €2.99 billion. How can we close this gap?
In these subsector specific webinars we will look in more detail at the funding of each subsector, its trends relative to other subsectors and discuss the impact of Covid (2019 is the last full year of pre-covid stats, so it’s the baseline for comparison when assessing Covid’s impact).
Register for your subsector webinar:
– Health – Tues 2nd Nov 10am
– Social Services – Wed 3rd Nov 10am
– International Development – Thurs 4th Nov 10am
– Education & Research – Tues 9th Nov 11am
– Arts, Culture & Media – Wed 10th Nov 10am
– Sport & Recreation – Thurs 11th Nov 10am
– Religion – Tues 16th Nov 11am
– Philanthropy – Wed 17th Nov 10am
– Environment – Thurs 18th Nov 10am
Kindly supported by The Community Foundation for Ireland, Salesforce.org, Quilter Cheviot, Ecclesiastical Insurance.
Giving Ireland is a joint collaboration between 2into3 and Philanthropy Ireland. The Giving Ireland Report 2021 – Analysis and Insights on Funding of the Nonprofit Sector in 2019.