2into3’s Quarterly Recruitment Monitor has shown that there has been an 8% increase in management roles advertised in the not-for-profit sector in Q1 2018 compared to Q1 2017. Fundraising and commercial roles were the most popular in Q1 with finance roles doubling on Q4 2017, while HR roles advertised have also increased. The full report can be found here.
The 2into3 Quarterly Recruitment Monitor tracks trends and provides insight on management level recruitment in the not-for-profit sector on a quarterly basis.
Recent recruitment assignments completed by 2into3 include;
- The Camoige Association – Commercial Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Co-operative Housing Ireland – Policy and Communications Manager
- Cork Simon Community – Regional Manager – Corporate Partnerships
- St. Patrick’s Festival – Development Manager
- COPE Galway – Manager – Domestic Violence Unit
Current recruitment assignments include;
- ChildFund Ireland – CEO
- Merchants Quay Ireland – CEO
- Social Services Organisation – HR Manager
- Co-operative Housing – Head of Development
- GOAL – Head of Global Fundraising and Marketing
2into3 can support not-for-profit organisations talent acquisition and retention in a range of ways, including:
- Recruitment Services
- Talent Management
- The 2into3 Not-for-Profit Graduate Programme
For further information on 2into3’s recruitment services and talent strategy development process please feel free to contact 2into3 Director Dennis O’Connor at Dennis@2into3.com/ 01 2343184 or 2into3 Recruitment Coordinator Adrian McCarthy at Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01 2343135.