Introducing the Irish Giving Index
The Irish Giving Index is the only nonprofit sector tool which tracks and analyses the Irish fundraising landscape and delivers verified insights straight to your inbox. This enables you to benchmark your fundraising performance against your relevant subsector and against organisations of the same fundraised income.
We provide reliable and evidence-based updates on trends across a variety of fundraising metrics, with the objective of helping your organisation make well-informed decisions. Understanding the drivers of these trends enables fundraising teams to develop longer-term effective fundraising plans.
Why subscribe to the Irish Giving Index?
Benefits to the Fundraising Team:
- Insights into the dynamics that make up the Irish fundraising landscape
- Understand what is driving fundraising in Ireland
- Detailed subsector analysis. How are your peers performing? How do you compare?
- Insights into the mix of fundraising methods and how are they changing over time. What does fundraising actually cost?
- Use these insights to expand what is working and identify what needs more focus.
Benefits to the Senior Management Team:
- Be informed – Know what is going on in Fundraising in Ireland at a total sector level and then understand what is happening in your subsector
- Understand the trends and recent changes in Fundraising in Ireland. Your organisation is then better prepared and more agile to adjust if needs be
- With evidence-based facts on fundraising in your subsector, you can improve decision-making to drive more strategic fundraising strategies
- Enable benchmarking to aid fundraising performance metrics.
Watch previous quarterly webinars for non-subscribers
Did you know?
Fundraising income in Q4 2021 experienced a 4% increase year-on-year.
(Source: Q4 2021 Report, Irish Giving Index)